Monday, February 22, 2010

First baby food-- Oatmeal & Apples 2-21-10







I remember after Ethan was born. The lactation nurse asked us the meaning of his name and what we named him. We told her Ethan and she knew his name meant strong. She said he will be a strong willed child lol. But my name has the same meaning and I turnedout OK. But I guess I am strong willed and VERY independent. Which today Ethan displayed.During his first feeding at 5 1/2 mths old he decided he wanted to feed himself and he was very persistent about it. So I let him, he kind of got into his mouth. :) He really liked his baby food. And I positive he is ready he no longer crys or immediately spits it out.

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! I think a a lot of baby's reach those years when they want to do it themselves! :)

    ReplyDelete